Thursday, July 30, 2009

summertime fun!

We have been super busy this summer with buying a new house... which is really an old house, fixing it up how we like it, keeping the kids entertained, flea markets, AND baking now! Here are some pictures of things we have been busy with...
playing at the lake





We spent 4th of July at our friends Joe and Jermonne's





setting up for the flea market and snacking...




taking care of Joe's baby chicks

planting a garden

and decorating our new home

7 comments:

Savannah said...

nan i LOVE it when you update :) the kids are getting so big, it's been way too long since i've seen you all -- i'm dying to see the new house (since i didn't ever even see the OLD one!! sheesh!) miss you so much & wish we were closer... you need to teach me how to be super crafty/creative/basically all-around awesome. :) give my love to the kids!!

CassiB said...

Love the update nan. The kids are getting so big! i sent some hugs and kissies up with dad! hope ya get them, lol.

judy brown said...

Anderson's I love the update pictures summer looks so fun. It is not that much fun in Hell 117" even the pool feels like bathtub and you can't drink out of the tap in the kitchen at all. I want to come sooooo bad and see your new house. I saw your cake and pictures of the sale.... You guys are the bomb. Happy Birthday to Zeb I love you with all my Heart- what do you want for your birthday? love to all grandma

The Brown's said...

Sounds like a fun summer!! Wyatt and I are dying to come up for a visit!!

Melissa said...

OH BOY DO WE SURE MISS YOU GUYS!!!
HOPE ALL IS, GIVE THE KIDS A BIG HUG FROM THE ABNEY'S
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEB!!!
WE LOVE YOU GUYS!

Brook said...

So much fun! we miss you and can't wait till the wedding for you guys to come! Nan, I need your email so I can invite you to my blog!!

JanB said...

Loved seeing all those pictures, Natalie! Would love to see pics of the house. Is it in Battleground? Karen told me.
We sure miss you all!